mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Manic's outing

Ooo.. Sorry that my blog keeps lagging behind time. cuz now only I wanna blog about the Manic's outing yesterday.. but HH and Jy didnt join us ler.. But Manic were accompanied by Huiqi's bf who claim himself the tenth manic member.. haha!! This is because Manic has 9 of us.. and yesterday we were saying that 'ohh, HH and Jy are not here, only 7 of us' But he say '1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.. only one didnt come!' WLUEK~

Ohh ya.. we went to Gelare in Plaza Sing. at Dhoby Gout! If we had went to the town one, I may meet jane, cuz she was there!! haha Though its half price, do not be fooled!! Its only half price for the waffle not the ice creams!! One scoop of the ice cream is $2.60!! wluekkk.. Ex-nya.. Im terribly broke ler~
See the waffle i had.. with mocha chips and cookie dough.


Hmm.. and after that, as usual the waiters are waiting for us to leave.. Seriously, we take up a lot of space!! Immediately after we left, they quickly separate the joined tables for the other customers!! So mean! Bleah... and that left us with no place to go!!

Fortunately, Xian provided us with the first agenda, which is buying sun-block.. Xian, I will wait for your souvenir from US ya!! haha...

hmm.. then we just non stop walking and talking and block the way of other ppl! bleah.. can't help it ler.. too many of us d!!

We went to marks and spencer, and i bought this.. hehe.. yummy, can't wait to try it!! hmm.. greedy yammie bought so many things lor!! haha~


Ok, after that, all the way from dhoby gout back to boonlay, Xian and I keep discussing bout the series i just watched!!Oh no, I really really suffering from the withdrawal symptom ler.. I love the show so so much!! argh~~ Cant wait for the part 2! :) surely be lovely~ yayy!!

Oh and yesterday nite, something real bad happened!! I was so sad lor... again dunno which idiot pathetic a*sHoL*!! stole my br_.. so angry you know.. pian tai person.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... stupid fool... !! And its stolen when its in the machine lor.. arghhh!!

Hmm.. actually I just got back from a research studies.. usually I just helped out, but today Dr cha left me all alone in the lab to do !! He said he doesnt want to contaminate the data as all the participants are his students. Oh no it was my first time doing this particular studies.. hehe But luckily everything went well cuz this study is much easier and straight forward. :)
Lastly, he gave me 3 psychology textbook!! so nice of him~ bleah.. but the problem is.. will the lazy me read it?? hahaha :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home