mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, May 27, 2007

wluek

Hmpf..!! I am unhappy today! I got kicked out of the hall!! Argh.. Im homeless right now because I didnt meet the cut off point which is 13 and my point is 12!! I miss by 1 point lor.. angry!

Second thing that is gonna drive me mad is my laptop crash!! Oh no.. window cant start! So, wont be able to blog that frequent. But that's not the main concern. Im terribly worried! Haizz.. My mom gonna kill me.. :(

As when I am feeling so upset, I read this from steph's blog.>>

Things will turn out fine at the end..if itx not fine..itx not the end.. =),(Xian,2007)

hee.. I hope everything will turn out fine ya!! :)

Happy again.. Oh ya I just came back too from trying the boonlay market nasi lemak. Wow!! The queue was really long. I think we probably waited bout more than 30 minutes ba.. Shared a plate of nasi lemak with jane. Haha no photo of it since jane will be blogging bout it too!! Hehe..

Okie.. I gtg cuz Damian need to use his lappie for DOTA! arghh guys! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home