mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, May 28, 2007

goldilocks


Hmm.. at this point of time, I feel like the Goldilocks...Well, everybody should know who is Goldilocks rite? She is the girl who sit on the bears' chair, eat their porridge, and sleep on their beds!! Haizz.. Similar to my case, I used cy's roomie's laptop and ate all his chips!!

:( and I walked to Nanyang mart to replace him the chip... TOO BAD!! They dun sell mister potatoe!! ARgh.. and so I went out of NTu to buy, yet!! By the time i came back, the roomie is already back.. haizz..

So rite now, feeling bad.. I am waiting for him to return from his hall meeting and confess my horrible behavior.. With this, I promise never to eat his stuff anymore.. But seriously, if u are sitting at his table, U surely could not resist but to munch his junks.. misterpotatoes,sweets,biscuits,lolipop,chocolates,and etc etc la..

Hai.. I feel so bad!! :(

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home