mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hmmm..

The Astronomy quiz ended yesterday! Hurray..!! :) Well, I am happy that it ended, but the whole quiz didnt went very well. Maybe I still struggling with all the physic explainations and terms. Many people say just memorize what's in the note.. but I just cant remember.. Arghh frustrating.. Help me peepz.. And the final is next Wednesday! Wow! That's fast isn't it.?? It also means the end of the special sem! Hehe.. And welcome back to my HOME! hehe..

Alrite, Didnt have the proper time blogging these days, busy studying, going out and learning DOTA! Not easy dota-ing as I get killed like nobody business! Ah ha! Today I won! Btw, I am playing with the computers.. so I chose the easy one for the computer, and super hero on my team! BLUEK.. Dun care!

Hmm.. After the quiz yesterday, I went Suntec! With xtian, my neighbor lar.. She wants to eat Shilin.. hmm Sorry no pic.. as I too into the XXL fried chicken! hehe.. Then, I went looking for that particular black pair of shoe from charles and keith! Oh No!! To my horror, its no more stock in Suntec and no size in Citylink!! Angry! Why everybody wants that same pair same style same color as me!! Bluek..

Next, I watch Devils wears Prada ystd! Nice Nice.. Make me wanna be like her, from not being fashionable to wow!! All designers' clothes and shoes and necklace and everything.. All girls want all that isn't it? Its just that no $$ and wearing those in Sg, ppl must be thinking u are crazy.. weather so hot wear until like a 'chang'.. here, the less cloth, the better! ahaha cooling mar :P

Have anyone watched APOCALYPTO?? A movie by Mel Gibson! This movie is seriously, bloody! worse than 300! Hmm.. Ppl in the movie dun speak English! what u expect from Natives rite? But interestingly, this movie potray how one could survive in such horrible and adverse condition. People killing your whole tribe, u ought to save ur own wife and kid.. Then going back to fight to preserve the last dignity and yet lost. Then seeing your brothers' wifes being killed, raped.. haizz saddening! But learn to be strong and fight to the last last last breath is gone! Nice.. :)



Lastly, since many students in NTU have been kicked out of the hall due to that stupid cut off point system.. We are more more likely to see this!


hehe.. See the many types of shoes and slippers of different sizes and for different genders? haha!! This implies ILLEGAL SQUATTING! hahaha

Random pics:


Nice teriyaki burger from MacD, which totally spoilt my planned healthy diet that day! Bluekk.. But its delicious! hehe
Msia got or not arr?? In sg, its really like the total madness bout Shrek.. you have green sundae, french fries with seaweed or wasabi i not sure.. cuz i didnt try, and even that hair ban with shrek's ears! wluekk :P

2 Comments:

  • why watch such a "ganas" show?

    already always pinch and whack ppl not enough ar? ooo.. now learning the advanced level of torturing is it?!!

    anyway.. the dvd.. Pirated !! Hoh!! i call sg customs!!

    By Blogger name?, At June 6, 2007 at 11:49 PM  

  • haha sial! Dun lar say pirated! bluekkkkkkk

    Anyway the movie is nice.. u should watch too!! hahaa

    Dun always watch love story and comedy.. will sien

    jul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At June 7, 2007 at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home