mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, June 09, 2007

TIRED!

Hmm, today finally we all went swimming together! Hee.. With Beng, Irene and Jane.. (where is Elaine arr? SLEEP!) bluekk.. I think among us, only Cy and Irene can complete the whole one lap without stopping.. whereas Jane arr haha have to constantly stop at the side.. and Beng with his own style swim his way thro'.. Lastly, Im the very worse!! Today is my forth lesson, n I still take in whole gulp of clorine water! Bluek.. I need more practise! Monday ya ppl! :P







What a nice nice place to spend your afternoon rite, lying down there is seriously damn relaxing! Lovely...

Then, after having lunch in canteen 2, Cy and I went to medical centre.. haizz his ear infection.. Maybe I have been talking to much to him.. causing him to have a lil hearing problem.. Too bad, his doctor not there, ask him to go again tmr! Oh ya, met elaine there too! Elaine lee! Monday swimming arr!! I swim worse than frog also still go!! :P

After that, as planned we go Marina Square.. well, Im a lil curious, why raffles shopping centre is not in RAffles place and marina square not in marina bay? rite? Lil weird..

WEnt Shihlin again for that XXL chicken! Arghh wasted lor my whole morning swimming!
Actually, Shihlin is a Taiwan street snack stall lar.. quite delicious, but a lil un healthy..:P




After walking around.. seriously lepaking lar.. Looking for my shoe again.. yet!! Its no more stock and not coming any new stock.. well, Im sad! :( I want that pair!! arghh... We went Muthu Curry!! :)


The dishes we had in Muthu curry house.. nice nice...

The one I most prefer is the Squid Curry:


Next best is the chicken curry: Wow tender meat! :)


Second runner up goes to this Cabbage! Love it man.. This is my second time eating it! Ha! Cabbage with all the spices! :)


LAst but not least is the Masala Chicken, well it tasted not bad, But i dun really enjoy it cuz its really very very spicy..



Fountain of wealth.. Largest fountain in the world..:P They have this dedication where they project ur msg in the mid of the fountain.. cool huh.. But i think it should be quite expansive.. However, when I was there, there is is gal la who waste money lor.. dedicated to someone and say 'keep rockin'.. what the.. (:

OKie.. I need to go sleep! Tmr is Saturday.. a day that i need to reopen my lecture notes. I gotta piah piah piah my Astronomy.. Oh ya!! Result came out yesterday! I wasnt satisfied!! The module I work hard get B+ and the one I didnt put much effort get A+! .. Crazy rite!! Unacceptable! Miracle happened to me.. but I didnt get what I deserve! :) and :(

Goodnite peeps!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home