mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Its weekend again.

School had officially started for one week already and again, its weekend! :) Its time to pay my sleep debt that had accumulated since Monday due to the overloading tasks from preparing presentations and reports!

I am happy that Q agreed on my research proposal idea! :) Yay... However, I always doubt whatever she say because she always say for the sake of saying and ask for the sake of asking! ><" Long story of why I feel this, but its true! Hence, I didn't delete her email, hah!! So that can become evidence next time if she suddenly lost memory and say my topic as irrelevant! Ok. I begin to feel myself being such a paranoid!

My days have been filled with projects meetings and preparation till 3am almost every night. Now that even my Sunday got invaded by meetings!! Hopefully all this will end as soon as possible!

I can't wait for the holiday to come for more slackings and relaxings stuff to do! Wahaha I am so afraid that the piled up sleepless night will make me age and wrinkle fast! I am only 21 turning 22 this year! haizzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home