mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Super DRAMA!!!

I just went through a super drama of hours!! Super distressing and taumatizing but everything ended happy! :)

It began when Cy and I just finished eating our dinner. As we walked away from the food court (ah fang) about 100m, I realised that my HP is not with me anymore. Very quickly, we both ran towards the table. As I was running, I thought the HP will still be there since we are only away like in less than 5 minutes time! To our horror, my hp is no where to be found. Oh My Gosh.. I panicked and Cy went around to ask if anyone saw it. The answer is NO!

Cy noticed a CCTV near our table thus, request to view. However, the shop people disallow us to do so. One girl at one table suggested that we should logde a police report and there is no use calling them over there. They said that we have to go there ourselve. So, we took a cab and went to Jurong police station. As usual, I cried all the way, in the food court, in the cab, until the police station... ><""

We went back to the food court and then called the police once more. I really hope that we can view the CCTV on the spot to catch the person! 30 minutes later, police arrived and I know, we were the in centre on attention! Then, an aunty came and tell me to look at the dustbin and the grass area. Hmm In my thought, I feel its her already!!!

However, our searchings were to no avail. When the police went off, I thought I loose hope!. sad!

Suddenly, Cy's hp rang and its calling from my HP!! OMG.... The person on the phone said she wants to pass us back the HP but was afraid of the police. So, she say she wants to pass it back to us away from the foodcourt. She asked us to go back to NTU and wait for her call. So many thoughts ran thro' my mind. Will it be dangerous? Will the aunty awaits us with other people?

The aunty finally called again and asked us to wait for her at the bus stop near Hall 5. When we reached there, there was no aunty but only a van. Oh gosh.. Haha But luckily as we go nearer, its only an aunty who came down! She said her friend took it and was so scared upon hearing that we reported police and there might be evidence from the records of CCTV, thus asking her to return it back to us! She said she hid it at the dustbin and we didn't find it!

Whatever it is, I found back my phone and I thanked her for it. So, in the end, we cancelled the police report because I don't want to cause any trouble.No matter what, it was still due to my own carelessness that the HP was gone. It was my own mistake that cause an opportunity for her to take it. It must have been so distressing for her too. Wahaha

Okie.. Julyn is a happy girl and thank Dino for being so supportive throughout the entire precess. I am so mentally drained. :)

ZZzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home