mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, May 15, 2008

2 weeks of holiday at home...

Dino's birthday celebration
Our dinner at bamboo
I baked the cake myself... no icing though, I have not baked any cake with icing yet, my mom say its very fattening, and worried my failure rate will be extremely high... hehe

One thing very different at home is that we DRIVE instead of sbs buses and mrt... LOL I would say I prefer driving best... :)


Mother's Day celebration


We didn't eat out cause our old man need to take care of his food intake. Haizz... yet my dad doesnt seem to really accept his health condition... LOL... so, I thought of preparing some healthy meal for my family... no deep frying, no oil... steaming is simply easy and good.

steamed lemon chicken

steamed egg

Baking session


Flourless chocolate cup cakes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home