mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, May 11, 2008

:P

There are tonnes of stuff to update actually. But I am so sien-tiao with the slow internet connections and the fact that I am unable to upload pictures!!! Shall do it when Im back in NTU.


Meanwhile, I would like to wish every Mothers in the world, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Upon typing this, I recall an incident that happened last week. I met a schoolmate of mine in pasar malam. I bump into her, and smiled at her, thinking that she will smile at me too but she DIDN't. I got shocked and wondered why. Hmmm then I noticed that she is actually pregnant! *shocked and speechless* She is only 22 and I am not sure if its shotgun or she is happily married and decided to start a family this early. On second thought, 22 years old is not young for our ancestors to start giving birth! Due to the modern requirement for us to be graduate students, works and establish financial security, only then marriage comes to our mind. By then, we are all almost 30 (this does not include meimei!! Hate you MM *wluek*). No matter what, I still salute her bravery to start a family so young! Some thing I have not really though of yet... :P
Once again,


HAPPY MOTHERs' DAY...

3 Comments:

  • Heya! Curiousity got the better of me, and yeah, i might be a little bit pedantic, but couldn't help wondering, who's she? Our class??

    So out of touch with news from malacca, hence relying on blogs to keep me updated... boo...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 14, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

  • haha, swee fung.. not our class lar... but school mate.. :)

    I don't think so I should say it in my blog, if we happen to meet, I will tell ya. :P

    and yea, blog is one way to keep ourselve updated with lives of others... where are u now?

    By Blogger Jul_wluek, At May 14, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

  • london dearie, i thought you know??

    yeah, it's a little over-the-top for me to ask for the name in your blog, sowwwwyyyy.... :-)

    fucking exams are crazy... get facebook! i wanna see you guys, soonish!

    toddles!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 14, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home