mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Finally, ITS OVER!!! :D

Woo Hoo... its finally over! It was suppose to officially over yesterday at 330pm but I ended at 3 pm! :P Many people walked out of the exam hall early, maybe the paper was too easy for them, or too anxious to end fat, or there are some 'kelian' people like bearbear who still have another paper at 5pm. (eh next time do arrange ur timetable properly k.. LOL). Well, I find the paper ok, but it was only 30%, so for questions I dunno, I didnt really go think think think... just forget it, and Im really looking for it to be over! :P

Cy came to find me, and we headed straight to Sentosa for Songs of the sea show. :P The show was at 740pm, so we hang around in Sentosa for about 2 hours. Hmmm.... feel so slack... LOL


Songs of the sea was nice, not facinating, but worth trying for the effects, efforts and also the fire works at $6. LOL (No pic will be posted on that, maybe later cause its in my camera and my cable in at hall 13)


After the show, we had our dinner at Shin kushiya.


We were tired yet excited. Can you imagine that, we can forget about the routine study life and begin to lead a lil no-discipline life. LOL I love holidays. :P
We reached back to NTU earlier, it was about 10pm I think.

We started chit-chating for whole 2 hours!! Can die, how can we still talk so much despite the fact that on average, I talk to him for more that 2 hours a day, for 5 years liao! :P (when I say talking, it means we do ntg else but talk... )


After a game of DOTA, its FOOTBALL time! Man, I feel so badly influenced by this Dino. :P The match started at 245pm, so we had supper! Hehe, mee+crab stick. *yummy* yet, *guilty*



Okay, the match between Liverpool and Chelsea was super long. After the 90 minutes, extra time somemore, *faint* I couldn't take it anymore, as I doze off a few times in the TV room, so gave up, and come back to sleep. Guess who wins in the end, when we check the score today? Chelsea lar.. sucks!!! That means that ManU will be fighting against them for both Premierleague and championleague cups!!! *sighs*

It feels so nice to wake up without the irritating rings from my HP's alarm! And the first thing was Dota again! :P

Going for lunch now, JP later, and HOMEEEE!!!

Till then... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home