mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wrinkles....

Are you worried about gaining wrinkles? Don't think that you are young and you can escape... haiz check it out yourself.

According to today's TODAY....

HOW MANY WRINKLES WILL YOU HAVE THIS YEAR?

1) If you go out without sunscreen everyday... add 25 lines (I escape)
2) If you go smoke... add 15 lines (I escape)
3) If you sleep less than 8 hours a day... add 10 lines (Me)
4) If you skip breakfast regularly... add 10 lines (I escape)
5) If you don't exercise regularly... add 5 lines ( Me)
6) If you laugh, frown, or smile... add 5 lines (Me)
7) If you sleep on one side... add 5 lines (Me)

Sucks.. according to that, I gain 25 lines a year. OMG Imagine when Im 40 years old. How many lines will I gain? :(

Alright, just something fun to share..... LOL
(back to books)

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 11, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home