mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Update~

Its Sunday AGAIN. Week after week, and I am so sick of the routine life, each morning I open my eyes, its the same again, the books and readings. Even if you are my regular blog-reader, I am sure you are sick of my complaints about it. LOL Luckily, life isn't that grey yet, thanks to Cy and MANICs that are around with me. MANICs are the those I see most now in classes. At least, they make my days! :)

I miss home, swimming, DOTA, shopping, and watching movie. In short, I miss leisure~ ><" In fact, I am missing Cy now. LOL He is in Penang currently for his brother's wedding and will back in NTU tmr morning. Looks like he is going to be 10timeXX more tired than me. LOL 10 hours of bus ride le.. mai siao siao.

Randomly, I am gonna talk about the lunch with Qi and CheeHui. CheeHui is actually a graduate student la, that Qi and I worked together with. She is so nice le. Treated us lunch at Ichiban to thank us for our help. Muahaha... I can't believe we ate lunch for almost 3 hours. ><" But it was great. Discovered new tasty dish in Ichiban. Yay, next week I shall bring Cy there to try it! LOL

"You must eat rice ar...!!! or not I call ur ah ma and tell her" So dotz la this Dino. He keep asking me to eat. I ate fried kuey teow for dinner. Then he niao me for not eating rice. ><" Crazy. Forced me to eat supper with him somemore. *faint* More kua zhang-ly, he even showed me some anorexic's video from youtube. Is he crazy? I eat regularly every day. Yes, I admit it might not be a lot, I avoid fried food (eg, fries, wings, pork, etc etc) but I still eat healthily. *sigh* He must have gotten the anorexia term wrongly. Those anorexic patients DON"T EAT AT ALL and I eat 2 meals a day + chocolates, sweet and fruits and he categorize me with them. However, maybe its the stress or I heighten my activity level by crying or the weighing machine spoilt. I lose another 500g. LOL *faint* (should I mention my weight as well? I think better not, paiseh )

Alright, I come online to blog to avoid my txtbook, but now as I turning to my back, I saw it chasing right behind waving at me and say "Eh, come back here, and read me! Dun run so fast, I will follow you wherever you go" LOL

Oh on the second thought, maybe I loose weight because I keep running away from my txt book. Muahahaha

CHAUZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home