mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thank you Dino~

I was so stress since Monday, the very first day of the week, and it makes me feel like I need to start up my engine and start working like a desk-bound robot! :(
And as I was preparing for my presentation in Cy's room just before the tutorial at 230, I started weeping! Then, I just wiped my tears away and left for the tutorial!
Luckily the presentation turned out to be great! Our tutor liked our presentation and said we were very comprehensive. At least, I feel the time spent on it and putting aside my readings was worth it!
After the entire hectic Monday classes, I kinda forgotten about the stress issue in me! I was happy in fact that the presentation went well. But I think I made Cy worried about me! hahaha
During dinner time, he came with many plastic bags in his hands! muahaha
He brought:
1) Shillin's scallop mee sua
2) Mango with pulut rice
3) Pei pa Koa for my throat
4) Soluble vitamic C for my running nose
5) A pair of ear ring!
Muahaha...
~Thank you very much DINO~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home