mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Monster Q(Xian, 2008)

wluek~ says: very ma fan le
wluek~ says: arghh i hate monster Q too

l X l says:see
l X l says: told u

l X l says: she's monster

That's what happened when she ask us to do so much and gives us with so little credits! 6% for a research proposal, 4% for presentation, 10% for journal article presentation! Not only that she is so stingy in giving marks, she makes our live more difficult by imposing all the crazy rules. No more than 6 pages or else minus 1 point for each extra page! OMG!! She is driving us crazy!!!!

Ok... I better off to take my nap. I don't want to continue ruining my Sunday. :)

Oh ya, the irritating weather is another monster. It has been raining without fail again in SIngapore. I miss the SUN... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home