mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday~


Went to City Harvest today with Cy for Good Friday celebration. Wow, the drama performed was seriously damn amazing. I am sure they put lots of effort in practising and making sure everything is syncronized correctly. So impressed~




Picture koped from Jane's blog. I did take any photo... perhaps I was too into the play. See the props they used, was totally so realistic!

=========

Came back to 13 after dinner with Cy, I cleaned my room like a maid sial! Wiped, Mopped, swept and did laundry. So impressed by my own diligence! Muahahaa... then, I discover that my roomie keeps 2 fishes as pet! wow, interesting hor... but the scary part it, she some what of "played" or "interacted" with her pet. She clapped while looking at them. *shocked* I swallowed my saliva quietly and went back to my report. muahahaa

alright, nothing much to update. I am stressed a lil after reading Ting's blog. Why wanna remind me that the final is only 3 weeks away! I OUGHT TO START PREPARING NOW!!!!

*weak smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home