mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back Home!

Happy Birthday Pa!




Something I made for him..






It's my dad's birthday today! So, I went home last Thursday to celebrate it with him! Hmm.. The traffic back home was seriously horrible. I can see the long queue of many many many lorries! Man, they are just not moving at all. Then, the some of the drivers just come down to chit chat and smoke. Haha.. Kua Zhang! Hopefully the police can catch Mas Selamat asap b4 the lorry drivers start protesting! :D




Alright, back to my dad's bd. We went Wok and Pan and had cakes from Nadeje. That was not the initial plan though. We were suppose to have crab but my dad got high blood pressure! Sad hor, he used to be very fit and healthy. This remind me of XS's newest post. Yes, indeed, I wish that time could slow down a lil, its moving too quickly that we are taking too many many things for granted! :X




===========




Being home for less than 48 hours and I am back now in NTU! Muahaha.. Its Sat night, so I was not in the mood to start anything.. hehe Cy and I went JP for movie! We wanted to watch either The leap years or Spiderwick Chronicle but none were available.. ><"" In the end, we met Jane and yes, we watched the same movie! haha... Rule #1


Its scary but then errr I still insist the best horror movie is Thailand production. :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home