mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday JANE~




The photos were taken last Sat, for full post on it, refer to Jane's blog ya haha... Won't say much about it because I am having my chinese quiz tmr!




Malaccan girls





All girls that were there





Malaccans




Everyone...


==================


I slept at 4 am today after editing my report for Cognitive psych for I think the fourth time? Hmmm.. yet, its not finalized yet! ><" And guess what, I woke up at 12pm++ OMG!!


didnt get to do much today, and I am heading home tmr, its a temporary run-away! But I know when I return, the mountain of work will increase!!


T_T



I concluded that chinese is a totally confusing language! Look at the above character, they look like they are mirror image to one another but actually they are totally and completely different!!!!! arghhh

*pull hair*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home