mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, March 28, 2008

What would I do...

I dosed off on my bed yesterday night. I got shock when I woke up this morning, the sun shines so brightly into my room! GOSH, I tot I was late for meeting which will be 930. And the problem is I usually need 45 minutes to prepare. Luckily my circadian clock works in miracle and woke me up at 825am. Wow.. so impressed le! The feeling was much fresher than if I am waken up by the irritating alarm... Hmmm perhaps I should change to biological clock... LOL

Oh, that's not wat I wanted to blog about. Met up with Qi and Xian for group meeting, only then Xian told be that SS (her bf) fell down while playing b-ball the day before. He felt dizzy in the morning and vomited as well (Xian, 2008). Then, he went to ANE. Wow...scary hor. I wish he is fine now. Xian asked what would I do if I am her... Hmmm I think Cy is in that position, I wouldn't be that calm to still attend lesson le. Most likely, I will chiong to the hospital start crying, then start scolding him for playing b-ball. I would also ban him from b-ball too! LOL So kua Zhang...

But that question keeps lingering in my thoughts. Worrying what would happen to him when he is not around with me. *scary* T_T

I know I'm being paranoid! but still... :P

Dino,
Can you please always be careful and take care of yourself ? :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home