mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

:(

This is my 200th post but though I have some interesting things to blog about, I have no mood though.
I miss home!


I dunno why I feel this also since the last time I went back was like last weekend! Each word I read from disgusting biopsych book, the more I feel my lungs are rejecting the air. Breathing is suppose to be something passive right. Why did I feel as though it an active process? I wanted to put the books aside and have some relaxing activity or just go and sleep but I am just not tired!


A cup of coffee in the morning and a cup of tea at dinner becomes a regular routine. Not only does my drinking habit becoming a routine, even my life itself has slowly turning in to one! HELP! I want my life back! *throw all the notes and books away*
I wanna go home!!!
T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home