mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Correction~

I just realise there is a typo error is previous post. LOL Paiseh.. my exam ends on 3oth April. Hah Luckily it was just a typing error, if its true, I think I'll die!

I questioned myself today why am I being so stress up. I think I make Dino very very worried about me. Xian also asked me that yesterday in library. In fact, i am only taking 5 subjects and with one subject SU-ed somemore! Perhaps, I think my aim of maintaining my CGPA abover 4.5 or trying my best to strive for a EUREKA this year is the factors that builds more and more stress in me!

As I was studying alone in a bench just now while waiting for my next tutorial, I smelled a very familiar smell. One smell that I have forgotten for a long time, or one that I never imagine I had buried it in my memory! That guy was wearing the exact same cologne as my father. He smelled exactly like daddy. I find it difficult to swallow my saliva and i finnaly cried alone at the bench. In the attempt to hold my emotion, I keep staring at the same spot on my book. In the end, my tears still flowed out. I miss my dad~ I miss my family.

Never have I thought that the decision I made to come here to study will require me to sacrifice so much. I hate the fact that I am a grown-up. I hate the fact that I am away from home. And now I hate being able to excel in studies and that make me feel that I am obliged to retain the similar results or even striving higher one~ T_T

I am unsure if its impulse or what. Supposedly, this coming 3 months summer holiday, I was offered to publish a joint paper with my Professor. However, I dunno why the impulse today at the bench asked me to turn down the offer and go home. *dillemma* So, in the end, I think I will email my prof if we can start in end of July. At least I'll have the entire one month at home in May.

*wave goodbye* (be back after exam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home