mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, April 06, 2008

My dear friend

I know I'm not suppose to be blogging until my final is over, yet, I am kinda worried for a friend of mine whom suspected to be in great trouble. I do hope that my suspect or worries are unnecessary and in the end, you will laugh at me due to my own foolishness. No matter what, since I will not be updating my blog any sooner, this post will remain the first post so that if you happen to drop by by chance to read. :)

My dear friend,

I hope that you are truly fine now even though your problems may seems so overwhelming and suffocate your rational thinking. But I wanna remind you that, just because you are in darkness right now, feeling so lonely and feel no point being strong to search for the light to leave the sucky black cave, you are not alone! You are not alone! Remember this! We are all with you. Just that you can't see us temporarily. So, you shall not give up, put down your flameless stick and take another one. And you shall see us!

Take care my dear friend. Wish you all the best and may you revert back to your old self.

================
Exam is really approaching soon, and I am again ill-prepared. Even though its only like one more week, I still have one more test and oral presentation for Chinese,LC81. One more research proposal to hand up. And one more 5% quiz for evo psych. Now you can understand why sem 2 of maybe this sem sucks! ><"
I am getting use to sucky semesters. Can't wait for exam to be over and the planssss shall fall in place!
1) Analaksmi on the very last day of our exam, and spend $2 coupons from GV.
2) Redang trip in June (stephie, are u joining us? )
3) BBQ in ECP organized by pres's husband. LOL (Make sure u organize k, toolbox! LOL)
4) ZOO outing in July!
That's all for now.
Goodluck for those having exam ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home