mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, April 21, 2008

Dissapointed!

How's the feeling of dissapointed? Feeling like a total failure, all hard work and effort thrown in to the deep sea, the sky seems grayer, grass less green, the flowers less beautiful, the mood just deeply inexplicable! Yes, no doubt I'm feeling a pinch of dissapointment when I checked my mail and received the bio-report marks! The more I think, the more sad i get!!!... SUCKS!!! My group get only HALF the points, and to make ourselve lower, the tutor can post all the other group's marks. We are indeed the lowest. *cry*

I now know the feeling of dissapointment is really that difficult to handle. Even though you had put so much effort, confirm not least compared to other groups, and this is what you get in the end.

Suddenly, I feel I could emphatise the feelings of those Arsenal's players last week when they lost to ManU. I just can't understand the sad face Cy protrayed last week. I was thinking what's the big deal. Yes, now I do! And I felt the exact same lost feelings right now. The players played so hard, passing the balls to each other, tackled, run and run and run... but only managed to put once the ball behind Van Der Sar. And ManU by luck and skill of course win them with a penalty and free kick. *weak smile*

I am incoherent... but the point is I'm dissapointed!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home