mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Such a BIG day...

Its 13th again of the month, meaning its Cy and I's monthly anniversary. We were too occupied in preparing for examination till we forgotten about it! Upon receiving sms from TING at 12 midnight wishing us Happy 5 years and 9 months, I got shocked and started to niao Cy for forgetting! LOL...




Chocolate cake from PrimaDeli. Cy bluff me that he is going to look for a friend in can 2. Then, he secretly went to buy it for me. LOL I didnt give much thought to what his reason was to go out cause I plan to DOTA! LOL I just can't quit! However, the cake was s0-so only. Can't fight secret recipe's chocolate mud! (I miss it so much!!) and sorry for the not-inverted pic. Too lazy. :)



Btw, its a big day today. Apart being our anniversary, there will be a big football match MANU vs Arsenal. Oh gosh, too big a match to be missed. *guilty* But I will still be watching. Yes, being a MANU supporter, I do hope they win! Secretly let me tell u, I am a jinx. Each time I watch MANU loose or draw. *cry*. Still dun care.... today I shall break that idiotic curse! :P

goodluck everybody in ur final, JIA YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home