mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, April 18, 2008

First day of paper... :)

Yes, its the my first paper today, (fundamental of management), I regretted SU-ing it, because with only 2 days of reading 3/4 of all lecture notes, i managed to answer all the questions, with relatively certain percentage of confidence. Too bad, I am not given any choice to de-SU it. LOL Hopefully I will not get S(A). Then, i will be the dumbest person on earth. Btw, just to say the paper was ok... and I should be a able to pass satisfactorily. LOL


The next paper is next Tuesday, CY and I wanted to take a night off! Yes, we went to eat pizza! LOL First time, I eat in Pizza Hut in Sg though, cause the more expansive here compared to in Msia. The price is the same but the currency is more than twice! :P But, I think CY is craving for it.


Oh ya, that day I call home, and my mom was asking, "eh how come your blog no more food photo?? "

Me : ><" OF COURSE LA.. Where got time to go eat!!!


Mi, nah, food from pizza. When I go home, I want to go eat Ikan Bakar! :)


Mango salad. :)

Ocean Catch... :)

Double me! LOL I always wonder what's its like to have a twin? I think it will be quite creepy right? Two julyn... that will be noisy! LOL


DINO after meal!


Sorry for the pathetic tiny pic of the movie we watched after the meal. Due to the time constraint and the fact that is way way pass midnight, i can't have time to find for a larger one. Btw, definitely maybe is quite interesting and relaxing. :) I like the actor, he is cute! :)

============


Its time to sleep. Shall start preparing for my core and chinese paper tmr! I can't wait to go home and to have some holiday

:)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home