mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

update...

3 papers down... Management, Elementary Chinese and BioPsych. All were pretty ok. Chinese was a little difficult when asked han yu pin yin. :( But I did my best, memorising all the characters and kept writing and writing the entire day! BioPysch was ok too, the questions were straight forward, its like you either know or dun... No need to squeeze much of your brain for analytical thinking. Yep, that's biology actually! Oh, Patty is cruel. 72 MCQs, 10 fill in the blanks, and 3 18 marks essays! Wow, I write until the very last minute and my fingers got so so so numb! :P

Today, I almost shocked myself to death! When I reached SRC for the paper, one question strucked my head, "Is today biopsych??? or is it cognitive or evo? " OMG! Can you imagine if its not? Lawe... then I will be crazy le.... But luckily, I saw many of my coursemate taking bio textbook. Then I won't be wrong! I shall check my timetable next time. Should not take my amnesic-like memory convince me next time! :P


Two more papers to go to HOLIDAY! Woo hoo... can't wait for it! :) I am so sick of canteen food! :( I need more palatable food! LOL


some random pics taken at meals in canteen....

That mango mania is superb. However, I find $2.50 quite expensive. Oh the steamboat is recommended for steamboat lovers. This is enough for 2 pax! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home