mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, May 23, 2008

i'm back in NTU

Sorry for the lack of updatez. I have been terribly busy at home with some cookings, bakings, TVs, facials, spa, outings, and readings.

Project with Dr Cha in writing a paper had started. Wow, as expected, there are dozens of readings to be completed. I only completed 2 and now trying very hard in to focusing on the third one! LOL. Both Dr Cha and I agreed that there are constant distractions... hehehe :)

I met up with Ivy too last Sat at Havana. No pictures, we were busy catching up and chit-chating. It always feels good to get to meet her up once a while and start talking nonsense. I think the dinner was about 3 hours. It was suppose to be longer actually but blur Cy went Harper's instead of Havana. Blur.... :P

Came back to NTU this afternoon and was shocked and terrified by the fact that the school did not receive my hall applications. Its a long story and Im damn devastated by it. So, shall not want to elaborate. In short, I may have no room again next semester. SUCKS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home