mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm BACK!

Last Sunday, Chee Hui, Qi, Xian, SS, CY and I went for holidays in Redang. We met at Kranji MRT station at 830 to catch the bus in Larkin at 10pm. The massive jam at the causeway is seriously crazy, forcing us to walk from Kranji to Woodlands Checkpoint! Hah, so weird lar the feeling like running away from some threat like that. Felt like refugee! Wluekkkk


Finally, we manage to reach Larking on time but guess what, the bus that we hurried for was stuck in that cause way jam too! Perhaps, we walked pass the bus we were suppose to board.. LOL We waited 1 hour for that not-punctual bus! *sigh*
Started our journey at 11pm and reached Kuala Terengganu at about 7 plus.
In the ferry we board from Merang Jetty to our destination.. REDANG!! :P

The ferry


Despite the tiring and hectic journey, all the freezing cold torture through out the night ride was worth while!!! Look at the beautiful beach!!! Awesome...

The room. Laguna Beach Resort was seriously super cool. Their treatment, service, facilities were 5 stars!!

We had pool view rooms

The beach again... I love it..




The More More Tes Inn.. Actually, its a convenient store, selling ice creams, some souvenirs, slippers, swim wear, goggles and stuff lar...

Its SNORKELLING TIME... I was afraid at first, worried that I might get drown... LOL But the crystal clear water makes the worries all away!

I know I look ridiculous with the goggles.. but without it, the super salty sea water will blind me!

Cy
All of us in the water!!! The marine park was filled with so so so many different kinds of fishes... they are so colorful and differ in size. Cy and I spotted one monstery looking fish, with one huge tooth at the bottm front of its mouth, then with some more tiny lil teeth around it... It came and snatch away out bread while we were feeding the other cuter looking fishes.. LOL
I finally saw NEMO and DORY in person.. hahaha


Some photos taken at night...



The More More Tes Inn again... this is really an attraction. Laguna actually play the More more tea movie again and again for 24 hours in the hotel rooms... Kinda weird lar.. we were at where the movie was filmed...

Some chill-out at the cafe during the last night in Redang. Qi and Chee Hui didnt join us cause Chee hui fell asleep!

Beers...


Taken outside the restaurant. The buffet meals was delicious. So much of variety...LOL


byebye laguna redang... We will definitely go back again in years to come... :)

After Redang, Laguna resort actually bothered to send us to Chinatown in Kuala Terengganu for lunch and some shoppings... see I told ya, their service is really good!

Okay, I better get some rest... as Im typing, I feel my body like moving ups and downs, just like in the boat... too much of boat rides I guess...

*smile*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home