mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, May 25, 2008

updatez... updatez... updatezz...

Last Wednesday was the last match for Champion's League final. ManU vs Chelsea. What a big match to discuss about... but don't worry I am not blogging much about that. In short, the match was interesting as well as lengthy. It lasted for 90+30 minutes and ended with penalty shots. Cy and I stayed up to watched it in my house from 230 till 6 in the morning... *faints* Before the long night, we went for the Taming Sari ride and Malacca river cruise. :D


Taming Sari. 80 metres from ground. Only RM 8 if you are a Malaccan and a student at the same time. If not, RM20! So, ex... LOL


View from the top...Its not very high. I was hoping that it could be taller than 80m. But, Cy got a few seconds of height-fright at the top. LOL




Malacca river cruise. It was only RM 5!! Cy and I was so shocked to hear that price. Haha... Btw, the ride was 45 minutes long... Not much though, but we are able to see very different view of malacca from the river. Some old bridges that many Malaccans never used before. Probably, our ancestors did when they came to work or tradings...


=============



Banana cupcakes that I made. It was good! :D


==============


Yesterday, Cy and I went Annalaksmi for dinner! I was totally bloated after the meals with one Chappati, one tosai, 2 scoops of rice, 4 mini potatoes, some flour thingy, vege, and dessert! Oh my gosh, as I list, I feel like fainting... ate so much! Luckily, my stomach didn't explode! Never gonna do that again man! :P

Dessert that we had in Clarke Quay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home