mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, June 23, 2008

Started...

I am still slacking despite the fact that my special semester had already started. History of Great Inventions... that is the module that I will be taking this time. Hmmm, having missed 2 lessons due to Redang trips was a lil disadvantage. Xian sms-ed me and told that the lecturer actually take attendance. Haiz... Bad feeling that this lecturer gonna me mean! Booo... And when I check on edventure, her tutorial assignments are so scary! Gosh... I begin to freak out! Yet, I ran away from the truth that I need... I need too get started! :P I have been lazing around in hall... watching movies and TVB drama (forensic heroes 2), swimming, DOTA, eating, sleeping... nothing very productive...
Oh... Kung Fu Panda was hilarious... I like that Master Wu Kui... " Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift... that is why its called present..." Upon hearing that, Cy and I gave each other a WHOA look... *impressed* That's really sweet isn't it... It means that we receive gift each and everyday... so be happy! LOL
Guess what... I am blogging in Library right now at 10am on a Monday morning. How sad. Many are still in bed under their cozy blanket! But.... I know.. I need to get STARTED... stop typing!
~I still miss REDANG~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home