mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, June 23, 2008

Things aren't the same..


That's life... People usually say that when things arent the same... Yes, that's very true. But sometimes even insignificant difference make a difference. I have been in NTU for almost 2 full years already. Sometimes, questions popped up in my mind. Have I ever regretted my decision that time? Did I really gave it a deep thought that time to come or not? Haven't really got the answers till today but I can safely say I am happy to be here but at the same time who knows I might also be equally or more happy if I had chosen another path... that is to remain in Msia. I believe every decisions have their own advantages as well as their own sacrifices. My biggest sacrifice here is that I left my home... I moved out of the protection zone, out of the comfort zone beneath my family, and out of the familiar lil town, mlk. :)




2 years in NTU was absolutely not easy. Every day seems like a challenge. Problems are always there but once solved, they are gone... but happy things are many if we ever bother to notice them. 2 years here means I have known Manics for 2 years too. Still remain vivid was the very first tutorial oh HW 101, I sat beside Ting and started introucing myself. LOL That was a lil silly. Then, xian was the second I met. Here comes stephie, hurried into the class late with her orange cardigan and orange spec. I have no idea why I noticed her and in fact, I found her rather funny... skinny girl with orange preferance... :P And the rest of the other Manics... I'm glad I meet you girls...



At the beginning, things are like so strange hur, then we became good friends. I have to admit that I am happy to know you girls here... Or else, my undergrad years will be so sienz. :) Or else maybe I'll join the laptop group... or BOB... erm... shall not think more! (BOB came into mind because I met him just now! He is always in school... )


Those memories are gonne be forever in my head. We need to plan more outings and trips. Malacca was first then Redang. But make sure those that didnt join the first 2, pls join the third one! :P So looking forward for it... :)




Just finish chating for 30 minutes with Cy's ex-roomie. He is one of the best roomie i ever met. Haha.. So nice of him to allow me squatting in their room for almost the entire semester last year. Now Cy is moving out to single room. A lil bu se de.




Even NTU have not been the same anymore... With the taken for granted Canteen A closed down, I started to miss it. The new food connection is so smelly! I miss the 50 cents coffee too!! Singaporeans are too efficiency. When they say they will tear down and shift.... they do it so fast... *faint*


The previous canteen A crowded with people...






New canteen. More variety but more Ex...!


What's up in the coming days in NTU? I still have another 2 years before I graduate. In the short run, still aiming to excel in my studies, more exercises to keep fit LOL, and life my life to the fullest! :P In the long run, *no idea yet* :P


==============


Oh, food update... I finally found Ah Chew thong sui house in Bugis. Erm, it was crowded as expected since its famous but the thong sui was so so... above average only.. One thing special is that they have nice ambience for thong sui and so much variety! :)




Grass Jelly with Mango



Peanut.. My fave~


And even though life hafta go on.. I still miss my holidays... :(

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home