mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekend... finally

It's finally weekend! I have been looking forward this. The special semester and resumed work with Dr Cha were very hectic. I wake up as early as 9am every day to do readings in the library. Worse of all, the lecture!!! :( He was so picky yesterday during tutorial presentation. He actually mind when people forget or didnt number their slide. He gave me the second thought of SU-ing the subject. Haizz.. see how lar.. my presentation is next week.. Wish me luck~ LOL.. Oh just to let u all know how much I have been looking forward for this weekend... I woke up last Thursday from my nap ANGRILY... that's because I thought it was friday and when I realise the cruel truth, I got so pek chek and almost cried! Hahaha.. silly~ But I was really damn tired! Okay... Plans for the weekend:
1) Sakae Buffet
2) Watching EURO final in MacD at 230 am
3) Bird Park with Wee Hock and Jen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home