mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, January 08, 2009

First day of class

Finally, I stopped my slacking days at 930am this morning. Began the new semester with Stat Lab, which the lesson was kinda dry and boring. But I think, Ringo is always that good and passionate in teaching. :)

After the lesson, went JP with Ting, Xian and Jieyang to buy Meimei's birthday present. :) We hang around Charles & Keith for almost an hour just to make sure we get what Meimei wanted yet, after much of descriptions between Xian and Jy over the phone and several MMS sent by Ting, we still failed to get the correct one! LOL. Later, we also get her a very sweet pearl necklace from Chomel.

In the end, we were late for out lesson, Trauma Psych. Well, I really like Fred. He is so funny and can really talk non-stop! 3 hours of lesson without break. :P *tired*

Readings have already started accumulating but I think there are still no reading materials ready. Shall start getting them asap.

Dinner at Din Tai Fung was so-so. Expected much better food from them. Even crystal jade which never my fav was better. Haha. But I still feel their Yam paste and Red bean paste xiao long bao were special. :)

Tmr will be the first WSC session for this semester. Wonder how are the boys now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home