mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, December 18, 2008

life at home...

It has been a week, I think since I am home. Its really great as everything is so convenient and comfortable! Had been pretty packed with many many plans each and everyday.

Regularly attended yoga lessons every Monday and Wednesday. The lessons are always fun and the most important part is that... IT IS FREE~ :) The yoga teacher is a guy, but he is really good.

Then, my sister and I have enrolled ourselves in a personal make-up course! Learned how to draw brows and eye shadow the first 2 days. During the 3rd and 4th, we learned day make up. :) Quite interesting hor. I looked so different with full make up. Liquid foundation, concealer, powder foundation, eye base, eye shadow, liner, mascara, brow, blusher, and lastly, gloss! Gosh, it takes 1 hour to do everything! :)

Cy was back last weekend. We had a great night out. Went kia-kia at Dataran and mahkota, and we realised that Malacca had changed so much! Had a very satisfying meal at Kampachi. Their jap buffet really improved quite a lot. :) Oh, we sat Eye On Malaysia too. Its not very fascinating though, most likely due to the fact that we need to share the carriage with another couple. sien.. We went Jonker Street too and we met Wei Feng there!!! Super surprising to meet him there... small world~

All right, I know this is such a boring post, there are no photos at all!! But I do not want to get frustrated over the slow connection here at home! :)

I shall end this post with a lil note for my poor Dino who is alone in NTU due to internship.

Dear Dino,

I am blogging because I dont want you to see similar post in my blog when u log in here tonight. I hope you are doing fine for your internship. Do take care of yourselve k. Pls look forward for our KL trip next weekend. I think we won't so sueh le. Will not have demostrators in KL bah~~ hehe

Love ya,

WLUEK

2 Comments:

  • i agree your idea ! very nice blog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 5, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

  • If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
    Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At January 7, 2009 at 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home