mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Home...

I think most of you are concern. Thanks a lot! The thing is I am not going to Bangkok anymore. I dunno whether its a good thing or not, Cy say we should feel blessed because we escaped the blast, escaped the possible danger and escaped being traped there. I think its quite logical to feel that way but I was so so so looking forward for that trip. And now, its over. Irritating protesters!!! :(

Anyway, I went back home on last Sat. Had been slacking and lived like a happy girl again. Hah! Went for facial, baked 2 banana cakes, slept in my super comfy air-cond room, movied with my sisters (IGOR), and joined 2 free yoga lessons.

My mom rented the shop lot to a yoga teacher. So, all family members are free. Super good right. But I suffer some muscle aches due to all the streching and flexing! LOL But I always always love yoga. :)

Anyway, I managed to finish 2 TVB dramas just in my one week holiday after my last paper. Super crazy right. One Last Standing was a nice movie but the ending was not good. The Four, also was quite funny but not good ending. Why all shows do not have good endings??!!

Hopefully, the book which I am finishing soon will have good ending. The Kite Runner is really a good book. So many many unexpected things occured along the way. I am gonna finish soon. Anyone interested in reading, can borrow from me! :)

Alright, since we cant go Bangkok. We better plan a good good weekend outings before Cy starts his intern on this coming Monday. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home