mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random

Hah.. I brought my laptop down to the Jcrc Meeting room (where CY and I have been studying these days with Frank & Brenda) with the reason that I need to view the stat's formula sheet. LOL Its a distraction but it keeps me awake. Well, not that stat won't stunned my eyes to be widely opened, its just I am quite sick of it. Haiz.

I spent 3 hours on the same lecture notes trying to remember and think how that genius R will trick us this time. Not forgetting that I have not revise those before mid term. *gasp* :(

Yammie fell sick. OMG. Its exam period but her recent post make me laughed for a while just now. Erm... not that she fell sick that is funny but the way she blogged was quite funny. "I am full of puke" (Yam, 2008). Hahaha~

Remind me of that night before Rebecca's paper. I was not feeling well too. Thought of the worse already, take MC! My stomach felt bloated again. Must be due to over eating during exam period. :( I hate seeing that doctor in medical centre. Even though I go there for flu problem, he will keep bugging me with my stomach.

Doctor: Hey, ur stomach how?

Me: I got flu this time. Stomach ok.

Doctor: That time ur stomach ok after medicine?

Me: Hmm.. ya ya.

Doctor: So did u over eat?

Me: I GOT FLU!!!!

Stupid doctor. *faint*

Oh the point is, don't worry. Just puke it all out, and u will feel fine. (Not what the doctor's advise...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home