mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, November 09, 2008

PROTEST~

Bleah... I am not ANOREXIC! Even though, I might be slightly underweight according to the revised Asian BMI by World Health Organization and might face slight risk for osteoporosis, I am not anorexic ok!! :P

According to what I remembered from the notes by R, there are 4 important criteria for Anorexia Nervosa (AN).

1) Refusal to maintain minimal normal body weight

2) Intense fear of gaining weight or being fat despite skinny

3) Disturbance in the way one experiences one's body and size

4) Ammenorhea meaning loss of 3 mentrual cycles consecutively


I am currently 46kg and my ideal normal weight is 47. So, I am actually not far from it! So, I assume 46kg is healthy! :P

I am afraid of gaining weight. I admit this. But I still love food especially jap, ice creams and chocolates.

I suppose the third sentence means "I am fat when others see I am not". Well, I think Im slightly like this. I still think I am fat when Cy keep saying that I have chicken legs. :P Haizzz

Lastly, how can I be anorexic!!! when I got 2 mentruals in a month??~ Haiz

This is a good way of revision~ WOW! :)

p/s: Ting, don't worry... Im not Anorexic k. I ate nasi lemak just now. Bleah~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home