mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, November 03, 2008

Whoa.. surprised to see so many tags in the cbox. Well, don't worry ya people, I am fine and I will be fine. Even though I am quite anxious about the report which R is returning this tuesday, worried about how I will do this time in exam, stress over the amount of revision I need to do and angry with my own procrastination attitude, I know I will be ok. :)

Its just too overwhelming when it comes to self-evaluation. There were lots of questions of IFs that came to my mind and they were very frustrating. I keep thinking, what if I do badly for the report, what if I could not maintain my cGPA this year, ... hundreds of 'what if' and they really got me into imagining all sorts of possibilities. Haizzz *sucks*

*positive thinking* and *visualize trip to Bangkok*

Dates:

13th NOV: Issues in adolescences & Japanese level 1

17th NOV: Fundalmental in Communication studies

18th NOV: Advanced Statistic

20th NOV: Psychological Adjustment and Mental Health

22th NOV: Going Home

26th NOV: Coming back to Sg

27th NOV: BANGKOK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home