mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, October 27, 2008

crab-by day~

Its really stressfull when I stared at the calendar today. Final is really approaching in less than 3 weeks! I have no idea how am I going to start preparing for it when all the lessons are still going on and I still have one more report which is still far from completion to submit. The worse part is the due date is on 13th Nov... on this day, I will have already done 2 final papers!!! *faint*


When I saw Ting's msn personal msg written "the suckiest time of the semester"... I agree fully!
No mood to even start studying.

Got too depressed. So, Cy and I went to satisfy his chilli crab craving. :) Its yummy but of course pricey...


This is really a huge sri lanka crab. its the smallest in that shop already. :P
Eat until damn tired. hahaha but its really nice, the gravy with deep fried man tou is super yummy. the flesh of this crab... *perfect* :)


look at this... as though the crab has molars.. LOL


cy concentrating on his fav.


-finish-





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home