mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Its weekend

Yes, after the long and tiring week, Cy and I hafta stay back in Hall to mug for the coming final which is now less than 3 weeks! *panic* I spent almost 10 hours on statistics. Read the lecture notes, did the review exercises, and typed the 25% report.Surprised that Im not intoxicated by it! LOL
After that, Cy and I went for a jog. I must say that I declare it as the run-of-the-year. We completed c route and although tiring, I felt refreshed~ Hehe... must do it again when we have time. Most likely next week ba. Its fun to jog at night, it kinda temporarily takes off all the stress and workload of my mind. :) The gulps of cold icy 100 plus was definitely the best part of all! :) Oh, for those of you who dunno how long c-route is, I can tell u its really long, about 3-4 km ba and not only the length lor... its about the slopes also!! gosh.. But jogging is better than studying.
And today, we are suppose to attend church but I think we kinda overslept. So, instead, we watched the live broadcast. haha.. keng huh~ hehe
anyway, its Deepavalli now. Happy Deepavalli ya and enjoy the holiday tmr~ Will try to look for some indian cuisine today for dinner. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home