mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, October 09, 2008

what am I doing...

There are lots of stuff in my mind. All of them got mixed and tangled up, so I ended up doing nothing because I have no idea where should I begin. *lost* Partly, my body is exhausted, which I have no idea why too as I had at least 6 hours of sleep each day. Its a sad truth that each semester, the small cup of coffee does not do its magic anymore, I need to depend on a bigger cup or another cup of caffein. Yes, I am a caffein-addict but I know I am not alone! :P

Mid term is finally over! The paper sucks! So, I don't wish to talk or elaborate more about it. I have this bad intuition that this semester, I will do badly. I hope by saying my thought out, will make it NOT come true! *cross all my fingers and toes* :)

Tomorrow, I am participating in night cycling. Despite the mental and physical exhaustion, I still going to cycle the whole night, ECP to Changi village, back to ECP, to Bedok, to esplanade then back to ECP. I think its about 50km and will take the entire night. I must be crazy when I think of it. Plus, the next day, I need to attend WSC Family Day at 1pm. After that, I am going home!!!

Hah! Feel like smacking myself. I have the 6 pages of report to edit yet, I loaded myself with so many things... great hur...:P

Lastly, just to be a lil random, I am eating alot these day. *help!* Anyone has a solution on self-control? *cry*

2 Comments:

  • i have been eating a lot oso! haish. like cannot control edy nowadays. not like last time... how ar julyn... haha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 10, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

  • So coincident!! Bk and I went for the 40km cycling challenge as well. We went on Sat morning. Haha..as precidicted, we're all burnt out due to the freaking hot weather. Haha.

    U guys went at night? Wouldnt it b difficult to spot for those PCN signs?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 13, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home