mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

holiday~

Okie.. I know the previous post was a lil scary. Yammie thought that she was reading someone else blog instead of mine. Ya.. *julyn is always a nice and polite girl* :P

So, I shall blog for the sake of blogging now! Just had dinner with Qi and Yam at canteen 14. I declare that can A tori karaage is much better than can 14 one. :) *personal preference ya)

With the coming mid term for 307 on this thursday, its the end of the entire mid term spree already. After that, on next tuesday 14th feb, one report will be down. Then, we shall start on the last and final stat project. With that down too in weeks time, its final! In fact, I can't wait for it to come and be over. I have so many many fun plans waiting for me! :)

Can't believe that I am already thinking of holiday but its good to plan and anticipate the fun. If we fail to plan, we plan to fail right... LOL

Immediately after my exam on 20th Nov, I shall go home. After that, come back to NTU when Cy finishes his final paper on 27th Nov. We are leaving to Tioman on 28th Nov and be back by 30th as his internship starts on the 1st. :) I shall go Penang with sister on 2nd Dec. Oh, not forgetting the trip that I am going to plan for Manic to come my house again. :) Lastly, before the end of the happy december break, Cy and I are going to KL with WeeHock and Jen.

Yay... that's the plan... but see how it goes.. *cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home