mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, October 06, 2008

sucky

Dear Bitch,

I have no idea who on earth you are but definitely I am positively sure I did not address you wrongly. Its either you are really that poor until you have no more choice, you had to take my newly bought white blouse to cover your pathetic body. I sympathize but not emphatize you. But if you are that poor, why do you need to take the one which I like most! but not any other which I am sure was with it.

You have no idea how mad am I with you. I swear if I ever see you wearing my possession, I shall embarass you in public... you daughter of a bitch! (that's what make you one too).

Your hater.
===========




I apologize for the vulgarities or abscenities above but which ever words that were used was for expression purposes.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home