mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged

1) What are your goals/dreams?

♥ I want to be happy always.
♥ Have the freedom and money to fund my livings... I need facials, travels, more jap food, :)



2. The most happiest thing in your life?

♥ To have a great family, loving bf, fun friends.


3. Favorite colour?

♥ I like white, pink and black. :P Black makes people look slimmer, white makes people look brighter, pink makes people look sweeter. LOL


4. What would you do if u have a million dollars?

♥ Keep some for future of course
♥ Buy something for each of my family member and myself
♥ Buy ticket now and fly to hawaii. :P


5. Where do you wish to go the most? Why?

♥ Now? Hmm I wanna go an island. Any island. Redang, Perhentian, or Krabi. I just miss the under water world.


6. What is your weakness that you can't stand the most?

♥ High expectations? But its not really a weakness actually.. LOL

7. What will you do if you face something sad?

♥ Cry
♥ Eat A LOT of chocolates and ice cream (I do this too when Im happy)
♥ Sleep cause tired of crying.


8. Most afraid to lose..?
♥ My loved ones.


9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?

♥ Graduate from NTU.
♥ Going some where for graduation trip with my fellow friends...
♥ Resume studying again. LOL


10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?

♥ Yes, of course!


11. What's your favourite song?

♥ None


12.What weird things that you wish to happen?

♥ I got choosen to receive a blank cheque. :P


13.What age do you wish to live until?

♥ I am not sure. Its a tricky question. I still can't forsee though but I dun like or dun wish to see the my wrinkled self. *cry*


14. You Hate which type of people the most?
♥ Weirdos


15. Are you satisfied with your life?
♥ Of course.


16. What do you wish to do the most now?
♥ Playy DOTA and wish that my tuition later will be cancelled. LOL
♥ Indulge in ice cream.. which I can't right now due to the bad cough and flu! :(


17. What do you think will make you think that the human nature is dark?

♥ Human being are born sinner. That's nature. I just cheated in my pop quiz just now. What do you expect? We didnt want to until someone in front started opening her textbook. Guess what... JY said, "all you need is to wait for someone to start". See... we have the tendency to be bad. :P But of course, our nature of behaviour can never be a good justification for what ever we sin.


18. If you are in deepest depression, who will you look for?

♥ My mom. I know she will most likely laugh or scold me for getting into the trouble. But I like the scolding. Scolding brings me back to reality. What's depression? Its where you dig your own grave! Cy will bury himself with me. So, its not a good idea! LOL


19. A present that you wish to get from your lover.

♥ Hmm, its hard to think of one. anything lar... sometimes he knows what I need better than myself. :P


20. Who do you miss the most now?

♥ My family.


==============
I will be going back to MLK tmr morning. Happy that it's finally the term break. (one week only though). But this one week holiday was not meant to be a holiday, its time for us to catch up! The semester is half way through, but I feel as though it had just started! *blink* Will be back in NTU next Wednesday and during then, I have lotsa lotsa stuff to do!
Group meeting on WED at bugis
WSC potluck on WED at botanical garden
Study for STAT and Comm Studies
Read more articles and complete individual report for 314
Fix a day for data entry with Qi
T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home