mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, September 04, 2008

wsc foc

Last Saturday was the day which I walked for more than 12 hours non-stop! Heng, my muscle did not ache! :D Maybe its because I have been jogging for the past weeks. No time for swimming as the weather is really bad! It has been raining in Singapore everyday without fail! Plus, hall 13 is really far from SRC... :P

Okie, back to the FOC. It was a one day event for the new volunteers to get to know their seniors which is us lar.. LOL It was quite fun except the fact that we lost in the food hunt race!!! So sucky as we were so close into winning SAKAE voucher!!! *still feel so annoyed!*

Anyway, below are some pictures.. as you can see my hair was messy! I hate this shoulder length, not long not short! So hard to maintain.... but I intend to keep it long again... so I shall just bear with the bad hair for a while~ :)


tang yuan in chinatown..

the dominating MANIC in block E... LOL


esplanade~


then when it ended like about 3 plus, I went to meet Cy at raffles place before meeting his brother for dinner at Annalaksmi at 7. Since his brother is here to visit, we brought him and his wife around Chinatown.. from there, we walked to Clarke Quay... *tired!*

==========

Little updates:

Nothing much in fact, just that I crazily took up so many CCA, now rethinking if I can cope.. but should be oklar... volunteer for youth, volunteer management and JCRC sub-comm... I must be mad~ :P

I miss swimming and Jane, I hope i can make it this sunday!! Provided, the weather permits~ :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home