mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Overwhelmed~

So quickly, the semester had been moving away from the word 'started' and very quickly as well it will soon be 'midst' and without me realising, I am sure I will be typing the word 'ended'. Yes, time flies as we all know but the process that we have to go through is sometimes quite difficult.

Its Week 2, and since its a new semester meaning many freshies just joined NTU, this week is the CCA booth week. There are so so many CCA booths ranging in interest as well as activities in the north spine. There are many stalls selling clothes, food, bags... blah blah blah. I didnt really have the time to walk pass them though as I was dutying in NTU Psych Society for 2 days. With that, my school day (tues, wed) strecthes like from early morning till late in the evening. *tired*

Not only that, the SAO had revised their stupid point system for hostel next academic year. Volunteer in WSC only gets 3 instead of 5. That is totally unfair and sucky for the time and effort we put in! Then, to make it even suckier, I wanted to run for main comm for Psych Society but its also 3 points!!! SAO really pissing me off! How can they be so cruel right, tier 4 clubs deserve more than that!!! *angry*

Besides, I am still very angry that I didnt get URECA. And I hate myself for not getting even better results!!! argh...

Adding on to my misery, my stomach betrayed me! I have been like going to the toilet so often and its interupting my lectures and tutorials. I pon WSC today because of this also! :( I have no appetite to eat.... *sad*

Okay.... I wanted to contrast the above with some happy stuff but currently, I can't think of any! I need to seek for more stuff to be happy of! I still want to maintain my personal right to be happy! :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home