mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

:)

Last Saturday was Singapore's National Day. I have been here for 2 years already but I never went to watch the National Day Parade. Probably, I prefer to stay in NTU to enjoy the holiday ba. But in NTU, if its public holiday, its super boring! Swimming pool, library and most canteens are closed! But luckily, Genos had the BBQ on that day.

Then, on Sunday, I went for my second session of tuition. My tutee is this little primary 6 girl who weights only 20kg! Gosh, she is super skinny and underweight lar. The teaching went quite well as I begin to understand more to the exam and oral format. :)

Monday, it was again a holiday. Replacement as National Day fell on a Saturday! Yay, I think Singapore begin to revise their holiday system. :) Give us more holiday pls! :) Oh, I went for dim sum buffet with fellow Malaysian friends and get to know a few new freshies. But I think I ate too much, I suffer from stomach ache on the night...



We had a lot a lot of variety of dimsum, pao, chee cheong fun, egg tart, etc etc...

==========

School finally resume today after the long weekend break. I am lagging behind my readings. But I am not in the mood of studying. No idea why...

Oh, I am really looking forward for mooncake festival. Lots of mooncakes... lotus seed fillings, ice creams ... Yummy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home