mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Food again... :)

Cy and I went out again! Gosh, I think we have been spending so much this holiday! Feeling extremely guilty, I took up a tuition near Chinese Garden, per hour $20. Want to earn back some money, save some money for year end trip... :)
We went Vivo City as we wanted to try some French food! The place is good, the price was reasonable, and the food was delicious! :)
My hot chocolate. I took the empty cup as I find it very interesting. They serve me this way, and I need to pour the hot chocolate into the cup. It was absolutely yummy! Hehehe

Cy with his Iced Cappucino.

My Fre(n)sh chicken tartine.


Cy's Authentic Tartine.

Dessert... apple crumble.

My chocolate brownie... :)
After the dinner, we watched Money no enough 2! Its a big big hit in Singapore now besides mummy 3. The cinema was so packed despite so many time slots! Can die.
The movie was funny but at the same time quite sad. So, I laughed and cried. Quite stupid... :P
============
We stayed in hall until evening before heading to IMM. The weather in Singapore these days is really very warm! Its been days since it last rain! Haiz... I hope it rain tonight....
Oh, we had dinner in Ajisen Ramen. The food was good but the ambience was quite bad! Noisy, cramped, little personal space...
The sides we had.

Cy's Hotate ramen





My pork curry ramen.

Enough of food! Its time to exercise? Actually, I have been lazy. Only went swimming once since I came back from home. But school is starting on Monday. See how lar~ Hehehe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home