mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's over~ :)

Special semester's examination is finally over. Its holiday once again! LOL... Before the real semester starts, we have another 1 week and a half to slack and relax! :) After the paper today, I went raffles' place star bucks for Psychology Society election commitee meeting. I am the financial controller, a position which I think there is nothing much to do! LOL....

After the meeting, met Cy, WeeHock and Jennifer for dinner at Astons! Its a nice dining place as the food was good and cheap! Only $6.50 for the entire set~ :)

Cy's teriyaki chicken.

My Chargrill chicken... I love the coleslaw~

After the dinner, we watched The Dark Knight at the cathay. It was my first time at that cinema. It was quite nice though I still prefer cine~ :P

The movie was more than 2 hours long. Many people said that it was very good, but maybe due to higher expectation, I didnt really enjoyed the movie. Perhaps, I had my very own expectations from superhero movies. I like the hero to be more glamourous with more heroic scence. Batman, did not really showed he had the power. He got bitten by the dog le... Haizzz

And the joker. He is actually very disturbing.... But anyway, he died after the movie due to over dosage of medication. Maybe he was too obsessed with the character of Joker that he got into depression, according to wikipedia~ Quite sad....

Had prata and hot mile just now for supper... Prata is getting more and more expensive! $0.80 for one piece! Inflations.... sucks!

=========

Going home tomorrow

^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home