mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Home....

Came back home last Friday immediately after my presentation. Presentation was good, we managed to answer all his questions though but as usual, he is always so picky. The layout that we chose just for normal background also, he got so much comment! Lesson to be learn: plain layout! :P

Cy and I got hooked in a massive human jam on that friday evening, together with many many other Malaysian. I think they should be all malaysian unless those Singaporeans who are totally noob to choose that hour to go Malaysia. LOL Hmmm, obviously, we didn't manage to get there in time for our booked tickets! Luckily, they still have one more last bus to Malacca at 8.15. Unluckily, its not really a legal bus, and they charge double of the usual price, and the condition is really bad, and the bus only left Johor at 9pm!, and last but not least the bus stopped for whatever supper break for almost 30 minutes! Arghhhhhhhh I felt so cheated but helpless at the same time. Security is a very very important for any citizen in a country, but I have no idea since when I begin doubt it here! :( I am sure many people feel this recently... *no political issue!*

Alright, finally reached home at about 12.30 that night. Sister wanted to go out for supper. I think her primary reason was to drive! So, off we went for the nearest mamak. Guess what, when we reached she exclaimed, " SHIT, I didnt wear slipper!". *faint* She is an idiot. LOL In the end, we ta pau and went home to eat. :P

Oh, last Monday was such a pampering day. I had pedicure in the morning. It was damn cheap... RM 30, and it was not express pedicure le! They scrub and cut off all the dead skin! Yay! So nice.... Next, went for Facial with sis. Hmmm... it was suppose to be enjoyable and relaxing until the beautician started telling us ghost story! LOL.. then, I went for a hair-cut... Hmmm, now I have super short fringe again...

I was suppose to go back to NTU yesterday with the ealier bus to Sg at 7.30 am. But once I got bup from bed at 7am, I felt dizzy and wanna vomit! Haizz, so sucky... had food poisoning and I laid down in the bed from morning till evening. Can die!!! I am feeling much better after medications. Hopefully, I can get well asap and get back to NTU tmr! Gosh... I haven't been doing any readings... :(

chaozzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home