mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Busy busy busy...

It had been super hectic and busy for me ever since the "special" semester had started. I need to get up almost everyday at 9 am on average! Gosh, lessons was not fun due to the mean lecturer. Besides lots of readings from Dr Cha., currently we are moving on to the next phase of the project. We are suppose to analyse the datas and see if we can find anything significant or anything interesting... Hmmmm So, I was quite messed up with SPSS (a computer software used for statistical tests). My memory failed me terribly. I couldn't remember what's the use of each test, mix up the variables, mix up the procedures... in short, I dunno how to use SPSS. But, I can tell you. Dr. Cha is seriously a nice nice nice man... so patient in guiding me how to use it, helping me to recall what's the use of each test and what's the purpose! :) And, after meeting with him, I had to attend lecture! Thank goodness the new lecturer was actually quite nice... :)


Apart from school, Han Yang came to Singapore yesterday. So, Cy and I brought him around... We went...


Bugis
Walked around bugis street, Sim Lim square and bugis junction.


Vivo City
He was kinda amazed with DAISO, which sells so many variety of things at only $2. The stuff here are really not bad.


Chinatown
It was my first time trying the ala carte in Annalaksmi. It was so so delicious. At that moment, we almost forgot it was vegetarian. Hahaha...


Clarke Quay
Went for a walk there... Han yang was very surprised with the Clinic in which the pub had a hospital theme. Customers either sit on the wheel chair or on the bed... quite cool but kinda sick lar~ The ang mo there started playing with the wheel chair and bang into each other... ><"
We had a drink at the CUBA pub. It was ok, but the music was loud so I didn't really like it...


Right now, I am totally exhausted but there are so many things to do!
Prepare for tmr's presentation
laundry
pack as Im going home tmr!
*tired*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home